There are also a lot of Nates and Nathans out there. We even have a league. So first, lets check that you're at the right place.
- I have been enjoying building websites in one way or another for decades
- I'm married to the amazing Mindy Stombler
- I'm continually impressed by my stepson Moey Rojas, currently a student at Swarthmore College
- My father is a talented violinist and ham radio enthusiast.
- My mother is an endlesssly creative person who has worked as a modern dance instructor, ballerina, embroderer, textile conservationist, recreational therapist, amonst other things.
If you're wondering, this website is sparse because I'm going for a very minimal implementation, this is something that may gradually change over time.
If we share interests, you may want to know that I'm building out another site to document various hobbies/projects/learnings. That site is Ten Digits, it has an RSS feed and is updated more frequently.If you need to reach me, you can email me at nate@ [this website].